- Service available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Tour lenght 1 hour; six departures per day
- Tour prices:
- 15 euro Ordinary ticket
Tickets are available on board by cash.
- Main stops:
- CityRedbus Railway Station stop, viale Pietro Pietramellara 63/a
- Piazza Maggiore
- Tper Fico Eataly World stop
- Hop on – Hop off tour; pay attention: once you get off the bus, getting on again is possible only if free seats are available.
Download our timetable and map clicking on the following image
- Get on and off the bus as many times as you want
- Discover the city from a new perspective
- Visit the largest agri-food park in the world
- By showing City Red Bus ticket at FICO Hospitality Desk, you can get a “Privilege Card” which gives you special discounts at the Park.
- Keep your ticket and you can get a discount on other City Red Bus lines
- FICO EATALY WORLD City tour – 1 day
- Multilingual audioguide in 8/10 languages
- On board assistance provided by highly qualified staff
- One way Tper FICOBus ticket toward the city centre
- Privilege Card at FICO, including special discounts
Office: +39 051 37.94.52 (only working days) / Mobile: +39 366 61.61.319