The Basilica of S.Luca is one of the symbols of the city ; situated on the Monte Guardia, the Sanctuary connects to the city center through the longest continuous portico in the world, 4 km and 666 arcades.
San Luca Express is the new tourist line created to connect Bologna city center to the enchanting Basilica , situated in one of the hill surrounding the city.
- Tour valid Every day
- Complete tour lenght 1 hour, 10 departures every day
- Tour prices (return trip) :
– 10 euro Ordinary ticket – Adults
– 5 euro Reduced ticket – children 6 to 10 yo, disabled and helper
– 3 euro Kids 0-5 years old
Tickets available on board by cash, all tickets are non-transferable
- Main stops:
– Piazza Maggiore
– Piazza Malpighi (su richiesta)
– Basilica di S.Luca
- Hop on – Hop off tour; pay Attention: once you get off the bus, getting on again is possible only if free seats are available on board.
- Visit the Sanctuary and come back when you prefer
- Discover the city from a new perspective
- Visit one of the most important attractions of Bologna
- Keep your ticket and get a discount on the other City Red Bus lines
- San Luca Express tour 1 day
- Multilingual Audioguide in 8 different languages
- On board assistance provided by highly qualified staff
Office:+39 051 37.94.52 (only working days) / Mobile: +39 366 61.61.319