Fridays | from 2.40 p.m to 8.00 p.m
NEW DATES AVAILABLE!
Bologna wine tour: Umberto Cesari and the medieval town of Dozza
Immerse yourself in the aromas and flavours of wine thanks to a tour of the Umberto Cesari winery and visit the Medieval town of Dozza to discover its small yet charming centre and its Rocca.
Starting from Bologna’s city centre and thanks to a guided tour, you can discover the vineyards, wine-production area and main building of the company with its magnificent bottle cellar.
At the end of the visit, enjoy 3 wines paired off with typical local products.
The tour will continue with a free visit of the old town of Dozza on a discovery of its unique murals and Medieval Rocca home to the Enoteca Regionale.
- Enjoy a selection of 3 “Umberto Cesari” wines and visit its cellars and vineyards
- Explore Dozza, one of the ” Most beautiful villages in Italy “
- Round trip from Bologna with our tourist bus
- 2.40: Departure from CityRedBus San Pietro stop (near to Hotel Majestic)
- 2.45: Departure from CityRedBus Piazza Maggiore stop
- 2.50: Departure from CityRedBus Piazza Malpighi stop
- 3.00: Departure from CityRedBus Stazione Centrale stop (Viale Pietramellara 63/a)
- 3.45: Arrival at“Umberto Cesari” – Guided tour and wine tasting
- 5.30: Departure from“Umberto Cesari” towards Dozza – free time to visit the village and the “Rocca”
- 7.00: Departure from Dozza
- 8.00: Arrival in Bologna
Timetables may be subjects to variations.
- € 52 full price
- € 26 reduced price – kids 6 to 18 y.o.
- free for kids up to 5 years old
Prices include: round trip by bus from Bologna to Umberto Cesari winery and the village of Dozza; Umberto Cesari’s vineyards and wine cellars guided tour; tasting of 3 local wines and typical food; entrance to the “Rocca Sforzesca di Dozza”; tour leader and guide.
Reservation is mandatory
You can book online on our website or at BolognaWelcome tourist office, in Piazza Maggiore.
For info: firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 3666161319