Path not active during this period
Bologna doesn’t need any presentation : with its porticoes and its towers, the “Red” city is a medieval pearl with a significant artistic and cultural heritage.
The MAST Foundation – Arts, Experience and Technology – is an international institution that fosters the development of creativity and innovation through a rich cultural program. Until October 6, 2019, it will host the exhibition Anthropocene, a multimedia exploration of the complex and indelible human signature on the Earth. Edward Burtynsky’s extraordinary photographs, the films by Jennifer Baichwal and Nicholas de Pencier, and several augmented reality installations take visitors on an epic journey around the world, capturing the most impressive evidence of human influence
Certosa Cementery is a monumental complex of XIX century origin. Since its opening in 1801, this open-air museum, characterized by a complex stratification of loggias, cloisters and buildings, attracted lots of visitors. Inside is an enormous collection of paintings and sculptures; many famous people are buried here, including painter Giorgio Morandi, Nobel prize writer Giosuè Carducci or Lucio Dalla, a famous bolognese singer, and many others.
- Check Certosa’s summer events here
City Red Bus yellow line allows you to get nice glimpses of the town and its beatiful narrow streets from a privileged point of view, and at the same time to reach some of the major off the beaten path cultural attractions, discovering the magnificent past of our city while looking at the future.
- Service available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Tour lenght 1 hour; six departures per day
- Tour prices:
– 15 euro Ordinary ticket
Combined tickets CityRedBus + Yellow Path + San Luca Express valid for 2 consecutive days on all the lines. Prices:
– € 22 Combined ticket Adults
– € 10 Combined ticket – children 6 to 10 yo, disabled and helper
– € 3 Kids 0-5 years old
Tickets are available on board by cash or card.
- Main stops:
– CityRedbus stop “Stazione Centrale”, viale Pietro Pietramellara 63/a
– Piazza Maggiore
– Tper stop “MAST”
– Tper stop “Certosa”
- Hop on – Hop off tour; pay attention: once you get off the bus, getting on again is possible only if free seats are available.
- Get on and off the bus as many times as you want
- Discover the city from a new perspective
- The classical city tour is included!
- Raggiungi comodamente le maggiori attrazioni out of the city center
- Keep your ticket and you can get a discount on other City Red Bus lines
- Yellow line + City tour for 1 day
- Multilingual audioguide in 8 languages
- On board assistance provided by highly qualified staff
- MAST entrance ticket
- Certosa Cementery entrance ticket
Office: +39 051 37.94.52 (only working days) / Mobile: +39 366 61.61.319